This year, more than ever, we step back and take an extra moment to appreciate the influential women in our lives. Variety’s “Power of Women: Frontline Heroes,” presented by Lifetime, celebrates the courageous women on the frontlines of the pandemic, including doctors, nurses, teachers, researchers, among others. All are putting themselves at risk to make a difference and work towards finding a solution in this crisis.
To our frontline workers: You are true heroes, and we thank you for your service to the community.
To show our appreciation, Variety has decided to donate the Power of Women gift bags to these brave women who are risking their lives keep us all safe and healthy. Each recipient will receive a large shopping tote provided by The Little Market. Items in this year’s gift bag range from products in beauty, health, home goods, fashion, and more. Scroll down to check them out.
This tote is an on-the-go essential. Better yet, each purchase assists previously incarcerated individuals by providing them with hope, training and support to improve and contribute to their communities.
Want radiant skin that glows? We’ve got you covered.
- 3LAB, Perfect C Eye Treatment
- boscia, Cherry Blossom and Bakuchiol Resurfacing Lip Repair
- Doctor Rogers RESTORE, Healing Balm
- Elizabeth Arden, Eight Hour Cream
- Fourth Ray Beauty, Remedy Serum
- Hello, CBD Strawberry Lip Balm
- Hero Cosmetics, Micropoint for Blemishes and Mighty Patch Invisible+
- Karité, Body Cream
- Kosas, Kosasport Lipfuel
- Leaders Cosmetics USA, Glowing Facial Mist
- Mad Hippie, Vitamin C Serum
- Mario Badescu, Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea
- Masque Bar, Pure Gold Hydro Eye Patches
- Melanie Mills Hollywood, Opalescence and Rosegold
- Oh! K, Pink Clay Sheet Mask
- Rosebud Perfume Company, Inc., Menthol Eucalyptus and Rosebud Salve Tins
- Saint Jane, Luxury Beauty Serum
- SKIN&CO, Truffle Face Therapy Toner
- Skinesque, 3 Step Brightening Charcoal Mask
- Sol de Janeiro, Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- Sun Bum, SPF 15 Tinted Lip Balm
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
Bad hair days: Be gone! These products will give some much needed TLC to your luscious locks.
- Athleta, Headbands and Scrunchies
- Davines, LOVE Shampoo, LOVE Conditioner, and Spotlight Circle Hair Mask
- dpHUE, Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
- HASK, Dry Shampoo
- KITSCH, Satin Sleep Scrunchie
- MANE CLUB, 10-in-1 Leave-In Spray
- NEUMA, Dry Shampoo
- OUAI, Rose Hair and Body Oil
- scünci, Knot Dr. Brush and Scrunchie Set
These products will cozy up your home and make you feel total zen.
- basd, Body Wash + Body Lotion Duo
- Bombas, Socks
- Dr. Bronner’s, Peppermint Organic Hand Sanitizer
- EXO Supply, Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover Wipes
- gorjana, Silver and Gold Hoops
- Intelligent Change, Five Minute Journal
- Lucas’ Papaw Remedies, Ointment
- Mer-Sea, Candle
- Shaveworks, Get Smooth Shave Cream
- Speck, iPhone 11 Case in Clear and Clear + Glitter
- Underwood Letterpress, Notepads
- Welly, Kick Stickers and Floral Bravery Bandages
- Young Living, Thieves Household Cleaner
Now is the time to spice up your makeup routine. The products below are sure to give you some inspiration!
- ColourPop, Large Powder Brush
- Dose of Colors, Caviar Eyeliner
- e.l.f. Cosmetics, Poreless Putty Primer
- Maybelline, Snapscara
- Priv, $30 Gift Card
- Sigma Beauty, 3DHD Blender
- Tri-Coastal Design, Makeup Bags
Want to read more articles like this one?
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe